From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:42:39 -0400
To find more info (including links to articles and careful studies
with ferrets and the negative respiratory effects of ozone on their
respiratory systems):

http://www.smartgroups.com/message/viewdiscussion.cfm?
gid=1423922&messageid=13338
  and
http://www.smartgroups.com/message/viewdiscussion.cfm?
gid=1423922&messageid=13342
---
Sing only the starred lines, and note the theme repeat near bottom

* Ferrets with white coats and ruby red eyes
* Websites with articles sure to surprise
  (http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html)
* Good sable ferrets who climb over gates
* Genetic info to which we relate
  (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Genetics/)
* When they break out, when they defeat
* all our best laid plans
* I simply go places where I can find links
* and then I defeat those finks!
  (http://www.ferretcongress.org
  http://www.trifl.org/medical.shtml
  http://www.fothferrets.com/ferretinfo.html)
* Seeing the latest in their health advances
* and carefully weighing on what to take chances
  (http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
  http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/ferrethealth)
* Thinking behavior when they have weird flings
  (http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/deaf.html
  http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html
  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083/probintro.html)
* These are a few of my favorite things
* Changing rumors
* about their humors
* and their risks to man
  (http://www.avma.org/pubhlth/rabcont.asp
  http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/rabies/Ques&Ans/q&a.htm)
* Keeping them safe from the poisons
* which our homes should ban
  (http://www.napcc.aspca.org/
  http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=apcc)
* I simply remember my favorite links
* and then I don't feel so bad!

(If you think that bit of doggerel will help any club or list members
find the links they need you may carry it over as long as you say that
you saw it in the Ferret Mailing List and that the author does wincingly
admit to it being doggerel.  The only reason I am putting this here is
because the last one like this loaded me up with requests to carry it
elsewhere.)