From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:38:21 -0800
>Subject: Re: Lupron shot and reaction

Hi.  One thing I didn't see mentioned is that ferrets can get hot flashes
after Lupron shots.  My vet had been on Lupron and she said that after
the shot (I think she said for the first 24 hours or so) the hot flashes
could get pretty bad.  I don't think that could include drooling but, if
the fur kid were hot, as you said your might have been, and go thot
flashes, they might pant; not sure about turning red.

Lynn