From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:06:08 EST
Posted with permission from Hildy at Ferretware.

Happy Holidays Ferret Friends!

Thank you for your business and support over the years!  We are proud
to celebrate our 12-year anniversary, not only as FerretWare but as a
sponsor of the California Domestic Ferret Association's FURR Ferret
Rescue Program.  I have served as Rescue Coordinator over the years,
and I am committed to helping ferrets for years to come.  Thousands of
ferrets have benefited from the CDFA's rescue program, and they have you
to thank.  FerretWare provides me with the resources to administer the
rescue program, and untilferrets are legal to possess in California, we
will continue to help ferrets.  Thank you!!  I hope you and your fuzzies
have a safe and happy Holiday season!

Now it's time for me to wear my FerretWare cap: Well here it is, December
14, with Christmas fast approaching!  Do you still need a few goodies for
your furkids stockings?  We have a good supply of Cheweasels (r) and
Fuzzy's Foamy Fries (r), all flavors in stock.

2005 calendars - very limited quantities!  Ferrets Calendar by Petprints
is sold out; less than 15 each of the Browntrout Ferrets and Ferret
Frenzy.When they're gone they're gone!

UNIQUE ORNAMENTS - I have a few Cecile Baird handcrafted ornaments
available for $14.95 each.  5 designs, each design was made with a sable,
silver, or DEW ferret.  These ornaments are 3 1/2 - 4" inches high, and
the designs are: red ball, stocking, wreath, angel, or gold star.  Photos
available, first come first served please.  I have less than 12 in stock.
I also have one sable ferret Santa tree topper for $39.

Don't forget our copper cookie cutters - these make wonderful ornaments,
just attach a red velvet ribbon and hang in the tree.  These are
available on our website, KC-CC.  Our cost has gone up considerably but
we will keep our price at a low $8.95 each.

If you can't decide what to get for that special ferret lover on your
list, how about a gift certificate?  Simply specify the amount and we'll
send you the certificate.  This is not available on the website, please
email or call to order.

We ship daily via Priority Mail, which has been very reliable this year;
however there is no guarantee of timely delivery so don't delay!  I will
be available via email [log in to unmask] or phone 800 337-7389,
mornings CA time are best.  I will be unavailable Dec 18-19; will return
phone calls and emails on Dec 20.

Have you hugged your fuzzkids today?
Happy Holidays!
Hildy Langewis
www.ferretware.com
Check out all the neat goodies for Ferrets and their Humans!