From:
Jackie Comer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:32:49 EST
After reading that ferrets will be illegal in Arizona as of Jan 1, 2005,
I called the Arizona Humane Society.  A human does not answer the phones
at Maricopa County Animal Control.  The lady at the humane society put me
on hold and asked around.  No one there heard this rumor.  She said if it
was true, they would know it first and the general public would have been
notified long before now.

I hate when these nasty rumors get started.  They always snowball out of
control.  I would love to talk to the person at the PetsMart store that
gave you this info.  Which store was it?

Jackie in Phoenix, AZ