From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:56:39 -0800
Attention K-Mart shoppers....err....FML-ers!  Last night's count was 62.
Tonight's magical number is.......37!!  That's right, 37!!  So for all
you folks that have been sitting on the "undecided pot", please get off
it and grab some of these kids!!

Page 3 - Little Girl.  She's the only one left.  Everyone else from her
shelter's been taken care of.  Sad, isn't it?  Can anyone make this
girl's Christmas?  Hammocks, rattle balls and socks are what the shelter
listed.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/coonie11.html

Page 6 - Bach and Buckoo.  These 2 are still looking for any kind of toy
and anything to sleep in.  Anyone?
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/bach32.html

Page 8 - Harry.  A 4 year old silver mitt.  He LOVES tubes (again - HOME
DEPOT!) and small toys he can hide.  He also loves any kind of ferret
treats.  He's a doll too!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/harry44.html

Page 8 - Binky.  Loves to play with balls and is fond of Totally Ferret
Treats.  Easy to please, no???
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/binky44.html

Page 10 - Sugar who's struggling with adrenal issues, isn't asking for
anything in particular.  I'm guessing a sleepsack and some treats will
do her heart good.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/sugar13.html

Page 10 - Miss Ruby, a 6 year old little bear who absolutely LOVES black
licorice.  I'm sure the shelter can fill you in on a few other things
she'd love to have under her tree.  A most excellent picture too!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/ruby45.html

Page 10 - Becky.  Not asking for anything in particular.  Don't you
just love these kids that are soooo easy to please?  I'm sure the
shelter would be happy to send you some suggestions as to what she'd
love to see under her tree.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/becky13.html

Page 11 - Kuma (what a beaut!!!) He's deaf so squeaky toys won't do him
any good.  But loves every other kind of toy, eats Totally Ferret and
sleeps in fuzzy hammocks!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/kuma52.html

Page 11 - Emma and Rose.  Both fabric chewers but love tubes, and toys.
Anyone with their own fabric chewers would make a great santa for these
2!!  Experience can be everything!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/rose52.html

Page 12 - Tito.  A 7 year old character who is set for adrenal surgery
soon.  He loves warm hammocks and sleepsacks, Totally Ferret and
Linatone.  WHAT A CUTIE!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/tito52.html

Page 12 - Lena.  She loves tents, hammocks and needs Nutri-cal for her
special meals!  She's just gorgeous!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/lena25.html

Page 12 - Ayala is a 6 year old little adrenal girl who is now blind from
a heat stroke 2 years ago.  She's also deaf (sheesh, talk about a tough
break!!) She loves tubes (HOME DEPOT-CHEAP!) and would absolutely jump
for joy if she got a soft warm bed for Christmas!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/ayla50.html

Page 13 - Cissie is a 6 year old girl who's had bi-lateral adrenal
surgery and part of her tail removed from a chordoma (another rotten
luck kid!!).  But she loves giving kisses and sounds like she thinks
us humans are lollipops!  Ferretvite, Ferretone and a snuggly sleepsack
will make her Christmas!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/Cissie54.html

Page 13 - Polly, the 5+ year old girl that had both adrenal and
insulinoma surgery ( a couple of seizures too!) Snuggly beds, hammeys,
ferretone, ferretvite and Bandits treats top her list!  She's got a
list - EASY!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/polly54.html

****Again, shelters PLEASE contact Peggy once your kid has a santa.
There are still several on the tree who I know have been taken care of
but still have no stocking.  That's NOT fair to the ones who are left.
Please, your cooperation is appreciated.  Also, if you could please let
the people who have sent packages to your kids know when the goodies
arrive, that would be super-fantastic!!  I just can't WAIT to hear from
my gang!!*****

Later folks!

[OR]