From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 05:11:58 -0500
Hello all!  One way I have used to keep my ferts OUT of certain rooms,
as by digging 'under' the door is, if you have a carpet sample, about
18" to 24" long, you can make sure it fits the 'width' of the bottom of
the doorframe, lat it into the "forbidden room",(HA), and FOLD it back
across itself.  The first layer should 'LAY IN' to the room, and 'THEN',
fold, & lay 2nd back over 1st layer, OUT the doorway!  Then, forcefully,
close the door!  This creates a bit of a 'lock' of sort, to keep them
from simply digging & pulling the carpet sample out from under!  Where
the carpet 'bends' in the room, that 360* turn around "LUMP_O_CARPET",
keeps it from going back 'out', under door!!  I "rhube-goldberged" it,
when my runt, Misty, made it under the 3/4" space & into the bathroom,
where my Shep., Brandy, was patiently waiting for me to put those sharks
back in their homes!  I couldn't find her, until I saw this tiny white
face squueeeeezing back out, none the worse for wear!!  Well, thanks
Brandy, & a carpet remnant for Misty!!  Try it, it works well, and
doesn't ruin the 'permanent' carpet under 2layer "wedge"!!

thanks. & DOOKS to all!
john r. & the gang.  jdr.