From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:17:27 -0800
This is it!!  This is the last call for the FML Christmas Card Exchange
for Support Our Shelters!  The donations collected this time will go to
Randy Belair at the Ferret Aid Society in Toronto, Canada.

I will be working on the list and checking it twice and sending it out
this weekend, so everyone will have plenty of time to get their cards
out!!  If you're interested in having some great Holiday Fun, please
join us!  I will take sign-ups until Friday, December 10th!

The names below are the people who I have signed up.  If you name is NOT
on this list and you want it to be, please let me know!!

Jackie Thompson, Christa Brock, Sharon Redmond, Heather Draper, Robert
Rome, Linda Miller, Becky Chatelain, Kristeen Kohrs, Kelly Jo Figgins,
Serena DeCastro, Jamie Oulton, Lynn and Leeanne Pallazola, Anne
Willingham, Robin Hegge, Alexandra Sargent Colburn, Nicole Jones, James
Stines, Ronda Amox, Rebecca Stout, Melanie C. Brown, Cindy Mcelvain,
Jules Johns, Julie Cameron, Darla Berg-Karagas, Jeannie Nielsen, Diane
Fishback, Melanee M.  Ellis, Sandra Mekosh, Sue Winter, Katrina Owens,
Ardith Raine, mildred rutherford, Renee Downs, Stephanie Grant, Lydia
Russell, Trish Black, Julie & Ray Pressey, Anna Walker, Robin Jones,
Suzanne Duval, Vickey Bishop, Judy Gabel, Sandy Repper, Leann Freeman,
Carol Owens, Lynlee Larson, Carol Krause, Brenda Zupko, James and Heather
Ryssman, Marguerite Rauenzahn, Suzi Lambert, Marilyn Ledoux, Deb Carlson,
Debbie Fitzgerald, Chris Matlick, Emily Sweeney, Linda R. Zerillo,
Stacia DeBaun, Alicia Drakiotes, Fran Brown, BK Probstfield, Gillian
Donovan, Angela Dixon, and Jennifer Phillips.

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters