Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:24:44 EST
hi my name is shelia from alabama, i have a ferret less than 2 yrs male

nov 8 he was sick nonactive, high fever 108 up and down vet treated for a
week open stomuck up looking for blockage was none some raw spots took to
a vet that treated ferret found out from him talking to out of state vets
it was a new sickness don't know what it is he had treated only an hand
full 5-% make it with long term of antibotics.  its been hard for me i
have to do all for him he has though started eatting on his on.  i been
feeding him AD feline food mixed with rebound.  i give him an IV under
the skin once a day fever still goes to 106 not as regular as it was i
cool him down with luke warm bath.  he is not using his hine legs that
much he drags most.  he cries when i fool with his hine park much.

there more but maybe i told enough that you can keep me.  be waiting to
hear from you.  feel free to contact my vet. dr mcmillian 1205-884-4104

shelia