From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:48:30 -0800
Today, from 11 - 4:00 you can find ferret friendly Santas at the
following PETSMART locations; Fair Lakes - Fairfax, Virginia.,
and Oxon Hill, Maryland.

Rocky's has volunteers working in Maryland and Virginia PETSMARTs the
next three weeks.  Next weekend on Saturday, Dec 11th, you can find us
in Dundalk, Md, Largo, Md, and Falls Church, Va.  On Sunday, Dec 12th
Rocky's Santas and elves can be found in Springfield, Va, and Largo, Md.

The following weekend, we'll be spreading good cheer on Sat Dec 18th at
Dundalk, Md, and Sun Dec 19th at Potomac Yard - Alexandria, Va., and
Catonsville, Md.

We are receiving more requests from various PETSMARTS in the MD/VA/PA
area to help them with Santa pics, so there will be ferret friendly Santa
updates.  For more information please contact me.

THANKS!!!!  I hope you all in those areas stop by and say hi to Santa
and the elves, bring your ferrets and other pets for pics and support
a ferret shelter.  Rocky's will be receiving $5 for each picture set
purchased.  The program is very nice this year.  for $9.95 you receive
an ornament and a very pretty holiday acrylic frame.

To all the wonderful volunteers donating their time to make this season a
success.....THANK YOU!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter
Parkton, Md. 21120
www.rockysferrets.com

If you're driving through Maryland during the holidays, please come by
and visit our shelter for your fuzzy fix and a mug of hot apple cider!