From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:39:28 -0500
I have been owned by them for nearly 7 years now and what they have
taught me is this...

1. Persistence always wins out!- looky at me mom I persisted and now I is
   out of my ferret safe room!!
2. The perfected art of the Vulcan/Ferret mind meld - if I stare at mom
   long enough I's get a raisin!
3. Tis good to always be into something - I is into the trash can, look
   I is in the toilet!, I is now in the fireplace, and three of us are
   white!
4. Wake up early, sleep all night - 18 hours of sleep on the average is a
   good thing!
5. If it's not nailed down, it's MINE!  If it is nailed down and can be
   pried up, it's still MINE!!!
6. The great and often used art of such words as - NO!, oops!, GET OUT
   OF THERE!, and AHHHHHHH!!! - no, no, don't poop on the floor use the
   litter pan!
7. The word is not steal but rather borrow, liberate, abscond, moved,
   relocated etc. etc. etc.
8. Love, love, love, give some of that fuzzy warm love!

And that is just some of the wonderful things my fuzzies have taught me.

Sandy and her Part Six pack + 6 angels