Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:10:58 -0500
OK Folks - It's Christmas time.  I can't believe out of 3,000 people
that I'm the only one who went and checked out Chere's site and bought
something.

First off, she has the Ferret Angels on there.  Gosh 8 years ago I would
have killed for one of them.  I paid a pretty penny to get the one i have
and I love her and she brings a smile to my christmas tree each year.

She also has wonderful beaded jewelry.  I got this cool lapis, amethyist,
garnet necklace with a moon and star closure for my son's girlfriend
who's 22.  You all can't tell me that you don't have a young twenty
something girl in your life.  Take a look at them.  Heck there was a
bunch I wanted and I'm 46!

There is a multitude of gift ideas on there.  Please take a look
http://332.scifstore.com/module/store/

I just want to add.  Yes, I'm here plugging Chere's website and basically
her shelter.

I'm very quiet on this list, really I'm just a quiet type person.  You
might not know me.  I use to be the Shelter Committee Director for AFA.
I also have my own place.  I see a lot of shelters, and observe them on
several different forums to get to know them.  Make mental notes etc.
Frankly, I am very selective on the shelters I support and can count them
on one hand.  Want to know why?  I only support the shelters that help
themselves.  If they try and do something to get money raised, then I
will support them.  If they just beg.  Then no - no support.  Chere I've
observed for probably 10 years.  She is a doer.  I have never been there,
but you know what, with the way she conducts business I have no qualms
supporting her.

So please why don't you go and do some Christmas shopping and help a long
time Shelter who probably had the worst year of her life.

Faith