From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:26:05 -0400
"Wolfysluv" suggested that I post this to the FML, as it further
explained my feelings and actions on the topic discussed.  I apologize
to `Jules`, if my first, short post seemed harsh, but with much dialogue
between myself and at least two very knowlegeble sources, Good Sources, I
further under stand Jules` post.  Her it is: