From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:06:06 -0400
Here's what I wrote to try and encourage local PBS stations to pick up
this film focusing on pet overpopulation:

"Hi.

My name is April Armstrong Campbell, and I am a veterinary technician
for VCA Northboro Animal Hospital in Massachusetts.  I also work two
days a week at Animal Shelter, Inc. in Sterling, MA at the spay and
neuter clinic on site.  I am urging you to please add the documentary
"Best Friend Forgotten" by Julie Lofton to your fall programming schedule
to help educate people on the growing and out of control crisis of pet
overpopulation in an effort to get our communities to do what they can
to prevent it.

The Sterling shelter only euthanizes very sick or aggressive animals,
but too many shelters do not have that luxury, and we cannot take in
every animal that people bring us due to our own limitations.  It is a
heartbreaking epidemic that is ultimately caused by humans.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
April Armstrong Campbell, Veterinary Technician
Auburn, MA"

You can go to http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/index.html to find your
local PBS station's contact info.  Please help!

-April