Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:39:50 -0800
From:
OK, OK . . . I know what you're probably thinking . . . . How MANY posts
is that woman gunna do tonight????

Well, just a few more (so bear with me please) because I'm sure this will
be my only opportunity for a while to post, as my schedule is becoming
quite intense as Christmas draws closer.

ANYWAY . . . . I've seen the posts about the Ferret Giving Tree and I've
been wanting to pick some ferrets but just haven't had a moment until now
to thoroughly browse.  So, I'm going to do that tonite and the gang and I
here are going become Santa's to so you can count on a few more fuzzies
being taken care of this Christmas!

I want MY fuzzies to understand how important it is to share the
blessings they've been endowed with and hopefully recognize how truly
blessed and spoiled they are in comparison to the many sheltered and ill
ferrets out there. :-)

Continued blessings to all of you and your fuzzies, and family, and
friends!

Jennifer, Sasha, Snowy, and Phoebe