Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:54:27 -0400
From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Folks-

It's me your buddy Jerimiah!

Never a dull day at Ferret Wise!  Mom says with all that seems to be
going on one would think there was a hundred of us!  That is most likely
because the last three kids in the door are all very young- at 10 mos,
8 mos & 4 mos of age-- they sure do turn the place upside down - no
disputin! :)

But the busy ness does not stop there-- this Spring & Summer the folks
have been working real hard to get the Green Goddess Van which was
donated to the shelter kids - on the road to take us where we needs to
go.  First they got a new radiator, then 4 new tires, inspection and
finally insurance-- LO and BEHOLD the A/C quits in the beast, but we can
get around that by not going anywhere on hot days... and last night when
Mom needed chicken baby food for the sick kids, the alternator siezed up
and the belt was smoking so bad it made the shelter room all stinky!

WOE IS US and it is time for another food order too!

Mom said right now the Green Goddess is parked until they can get the
alternator & belt replaced so BOY do we have news- and WORK TO DO!  Mom
is putting some neat gift set together on ebay and is hoping NOT EVERYONE
is off on vacation.... We need our wheels just as much as we needs to
eat!!

Mom says she is feeling older each day that the shelter challenges seem
to appear quicker than she can meet them-- I am hoping we can all help
her out this time..  most likely she is just slowed down by the hot
sticky weathers- here we have nice air in the shelter-- she should sit
here more often!

So if you can would you check out our auctions on ebay-- we know there is
a LOT going on in the ferret world-- but we have kids to collect and vet
appts to get to soon so we need that Green Goddess able to run.

Pottery Mug Gift Set 4 Ferret Wise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=5510302189

Ferret Pottery Bowl
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=3738641903

Kangaroo Carrier ( front style ) gift assortment
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=4315448127

Sleep N Play gift set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=4315449646

and lots of our ebay store items including books, prints, notecards &
tees are at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0
&userid=creativekolor&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

We sure do appreciate any help you all can give -- life is always getting
in the way fo shelters-- you know?

Hugs  and licks form your old buddy Jerimiah!
www.ferretwise.org