From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:47:02 EDT
Just a note to remind everyone that Saraferret, Sandee, and Hope have
very different goals and purposes.  Hope especially.  Hope is not a
weangel (fur-angel) ambassador at Rainbow Bridge that greets new ferrets
into heaven.  She also does not provide the special things that
Saraferret does.  Hope is a guardian of hope.  She just helps to send out
positive thoughts and prayers to those LIVING souls that need it.  Hope
offers this to the sick and needy.  She just tries to gather hope from
many individuals and sends that out to those that request it.  A lot is
said about the power of positive thoughts and prayer.  They say the more,
the more effective ... no matter what religion you are, or even if you
have one!

Boy I sound like an Oprah show.  LOL.  OKay, I wouldn't be Wolfy, if I
didn't have a Woofymoment or joke right?  Right.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com