From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:39:29 -0400
You are a wonderful girl for being only 17!!!!  I too buy my ferrets from
a local pet store and this store has kids like you who love the animals
there and take care of them and try to give them as much love and
socialization they can before they go to their forever homes.  And you
are right, no store can stay in business without making money.  Its pet
stores like yours and the one I go to that make me feel better that the
animals there do get taken care of and are loved.