From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:55:05 EDT
Hi everyone.  It's opening day at our web store and we have 32 products.
Our Web Store name is "Creature Speak Creations" it is run by Chere McCoy
of Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter.  Since our vet
bills run around $3,000.00 a year and we are always begging for money we
decided it would be good to try a small web store.

Everything sold on the website is either made or donated by a FFIRC
Shelter member or volunteer.  All monies go toward the Veterinary bills
of the FFIRC Shelter Ferrets.  We use Dr. Hermann at the Vero Beach Pet
Medical Center a full service clinic and hospital.

Please take a look, even if you don't buy anything!  Give us some
feedback on what you think.  We will be putting up items (at least
2 to 3 new ones) each week.

For the FMLers!  Any FML member who purchase's from the Creature Speak
Creation store from the period of June 30th through August 7th will
receive a free gift.  We are not talking just some cheap gift here but
something really nice!  Also, hidden amongst our items are some FREE
SHIPPING on the items.

Now here is the address of our store: go to: http://scifstore.com/
go down to the right side of the page and click on the "Store Showcase"
then look on the right - you may have to scroll down to our store:
"CREATURE SPEAK CREATIONS and click to get into our store.

We take credit cards, debit cards, straight bank transfers all through
Paypal.  We also take personal checks.

Come visit us this weekend and drop by at least every two weeks to a
month to see what we have.  If you have a comment or want us to make
something special there is a "Contact Us" at the bottom of each page
in the store.  Also, you can click on the pictures to see large pictures
of the items.

If nothing else check out the New Gothic Ferret Fairy a Barbara Chojnacki
original.

Thanks for visiting

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom,  Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter

A "No Kill" shelter since January 1991.