From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:25:26 +0000
This is an e-mail to let everyone know that we have just begun the
bidding process for Ermine High school 2004 Yearbook honors.  The
biddings began at approximately 9:00 p,m, mountain time on Monday
July 26.  The bidding started at $00.25 and will go for 7 days.

I just want everyone to know, that this is not a money making thing, I
just wanted to be fair in regards to these honors.  When we get around
to doing this next year, the process may change.  We will see how this
works and go from there.

The following listings can be found on e-bay under the listed item number
shown below.

Head Cheerleader  5911948124
Homecoming King   5911948979
Homecoming Queen  5911948655
Student Body President   5911949368
Football Captain   5911949710
Prom King   5911950036
Prom Queen   5911950380

I also wanted to let evryone know that we have chosen CJ's ferrets from
24 carat shelter as our faculty this year.  Each year we will be choosing
a different shelter, but because I am so close I decided on her this
year.  I appreciate so much her letting us use them.

I am very excited thus far about how well the book is turning out.  All
of the submissions are full, but if any of you are interested in buying
a book, I haven't sent in my order yet.  You can e-mail me directly to
purchase one.

Thanks so much. Happy Bidding,
Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"