From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:35:46 -0400
Well, the owner of Diz called last Wednesday to say he would come by on
Friday to get Diz.  But he called on Friday to say he would come by on
Saturday.  He never showed.  Good, got to keep Diz for another day.  But
he did come by on Sunday to claim his prize so Diz is gone.

Such a sweet and fun little animal.  The family that owns her truly loves
her to pieces and takes the very best of care of her.  She LOVES people
and is always so happy to play with any person.  Diz will take off around
a room and DOOK up a storm in glee.  The only detriment is that she gets
only about an hour a day outside of her cage, a half hour in the morning
before they all go to work and another half hour in the evening.  I guess
this is why she is in such a frenzy when she gets out.  But she is so
sweet, gentle and full of fun.  I will fert sit for this jewel any time,
would love to keep here for ever.  A great and most handsome animal.

Byte-me is kind of an alpha female.  But she was getting to bond and
accept Diz, I saw them grooming each other which is a great sign.
Another week and they would have been fully bonded.

So sad to see her go back but oh well.  Come back Diz!

Gordon and Byte-me