From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:54:03 -0400
There was a ferret from Caly
who hoped Arnold would be a paly
Now he wants you to call
to help the ferret ban fall
So, get out, dear good friends and rally!

I heard from those ferrets of mine
"We support SB 89!"
Call 916-445
2841 for lives
and legal ferrets where CA's sun shines

Governor at Governor dot CA
Dot gov is yet one more way
To say you love ferrets dear
and get Arnold to hear
Exactly what you wanted to say

95814
will get mail to the governor's door
to say family ferts must be free
by the mountains and sea
and to end the CA ferret war

As you read in yesterday's FML, opinions on ferrets are NOW being
sought:
> The Governor's number is:  916 445-2841
>
> Email the governor at: [log in to unmask] (reference state bill
> SB-89)
>
> or send something on paper(reference state bill SB-89) to:
>
> Office of the Governor
> State Capitol
> Sacramento, Ca. 95814

Okay, my limericks stink and I am certainly far from being the FML's
best limerick writer (and I know many of here know who is) but the need
is real, and a poetry contest sounds just like the kind of fun lift the
FML could use right now so forgive my two-fer, please.

Want to spare yourself from my horrible limericks?  There are two
things you can do.  Voice your support for amnesty and hopefully then
legalization of ferrets in CA to the governor's office, and send a poem
of any acceptable type to the FMl for Trish's fun poetry contest!
Spare yourselves from my limericks!  Write (or call for the CA part)
now!  (I am so silly when I am fevering just a bit...  Spare
yourselves!  (Even now I hear the distant screams of readers...))