From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:09:04 EDT
:: A gorgeous robed woman comes dancing and spinning into the room with
great excitement.  She hops around all silly like, and BOOM, throws a
hair ball down onto the ground!  ::

"There Lynda!" I threw it on the ground.  I one up'ed ya."

""No, Wolfy don't throw down a hairball, they are for the Ferret Nazi's,
we are throwing down a CHALLENGE to hear about the nice things that have
come out of the fml!"

"Oh ... I knew that, I knew that."

::The ferret oracle quickly scoops up the hairball and shoves it into
her robes and nervously glances about to see how many had noticed the
blunder.::

The Great Ferret Oracle