Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:54:52 -0700
Hello everybody,

Do you know someone that is hard to buy for?  Someone that has
everything?  We have the solution.  The Ferret Rescue and Education
Society (FRES) is encouraging people to make a donation in the name of
the gift recipient to sponsor a needy ferret this Christmas.  FRES is
a rescue agency in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that recues, rehabilitates
and rehomes all ferrets no matter of what age, temperment or condition.
We have many long time fosters who require continuing medical care.
The sponsorship program is designed to help all of our ferrets have the
best holidays ever and ensure that FRES can continue to help out little
fuzzies.  By making a minimum donation of $10.00 you will receive a
personalized certificate of sponsorship with the picture and story of
one our our foster ferrets made out in the name of the gift recipient.
To sponsor or find our more information please email us at [log in to unmask]
If you act quickly, we can make sure that these gifts are waiting under
the tree on Christmas morning.

Dooks to you all.

Sheila
Education Director