Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:45:38 -0500
It's our summer pitch-in and pool party!  Be sure to join us for our next
exciting Club Gathering on Saturday, August 7 from 1- ? at Ferret Rescue
and Halfway House, 7150 State Rd. 44, Martinsville, IN 46151.
This is a great way to show Mason our support in a fun day of shelter
work, swimming and eating!

Ferret Rescue will be providing meat for the grill, condiments and paper
products as well as the beautiful in ground swimming pool.  The CCFC will
provide drinks!  All you need to bring is a swim suit, a salad or desert
of your choice with serving spoon and an appetite!

If anyone is in need of a ride, contact Ailigh at [log in to unmask] or
(317) 322-0735 who will be happy to assist in anyway possible.