Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:01:05 -0400
Hi everybody and thanks to all who wanted to adopt that little guy.  I
called Heartland Pets and they adopted him out earlier in the week.  I am
hoping, since no one had an interest in him before, that maybe someone
from the list took him.  If you did, would you mind just letting me know?
I'd feel so much better knowing he went to a responsible ferret home from
someone here than just anyone walking in from the street.  Sad news is
that the lady tried to talk me into a "beautiful bunch of babies" that
had just come in that day.  I hate these pet shops.

Laurel