From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:59:19 -0400
Sometime this afternoon Smokey headed for the Rainbow Bridge.  I knew
he was starting to hurt and I was hoping that he could hang on but he
had other plans.

He came to us from the HS and he was a great boy.  He loved to play.
When Trooper was with us they used to play hide the toy from each other.
What fun for me to watch.  Sassy was his bestest friend.  She probably
won't be far behind him.  She is so sad today.  I told he was safe and
had all of his hair.  I told her that all of the gang would be there for
him but she isn't listening.

Smokey was not a big boy but he had beautiful gray colors.  He was a
charming little man.  With such a wonderful personality.

Sandee when the Ferret_R_Gang stops partying please let all of them know
how much we miss them.  and Tell my Smokey I was not ready for him to go.
I didn t know he was that close to leaving me or I would have hugged him
one last time before work this morning, and I would have sent messages
for everyone of my gang.  Smokey we love you.

Lydia, Ben  and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Sassy, Britney, Champ, and Blizzard
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/
Want a ferret clock? See our clocks at:
http://hlrconnect.com/clocks/