From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:39:59 EDT
>I wrote the man with the 70 ferrets to let him know we would be willing
>to help.  I have not heard form him yet.  We run a sanctuary in Northern
>Arizona and are willing to take the older and even sick ferrets as we do
>not want to see them put to sleep.
>
>Let me know if any of you hear from him...
>
>Fran C. Freedman, President &Co-Founder

Hi Fran ~

I wrote to this gentleman a day or two ago putting him in direct contact
with Laura at EFS, and forwarded her post here to him.  I received a
reply that he has concerns about them going to a shelter, although at
that time I did not know of his concern of shelters.  Should I try again
and tell him about Calvin, my fuzzy, being a shelter guy and how much I
love him, and our shelters and how good they are at placement?  It seems
an awful lot to ask for him to place 70 ferrets.

Warmly ~
Mary Conley