Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:56:46 -0400
From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
A friend pointed me to a good online article on Adrenal Disease that I
though I would share with everyone.  It talks about the disease, how it
affects the body, and some possible treatments and how they work.  It
is authored by Sari Kanfer, D.V.M., who I am told worked with Dr. Cathy
Johnson-Delaney on her Adrenal Disease study.

The article is not long, and while it does contain some technical
information, it is written in a way that a ferret owner will understand
the important points.

The article also discusses some possible ways to prevent or delay the
onset of Adrenal Disease, and some possible side effects of leaving the
disease untreated.

Here is a link to the article, for any who are interested in reading it.
t is one I would recommend, both for reading and for bookmarking.
    http://www.ferretsanonymous.com/medical/adrenal.html

--
Danee
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator