From:
Becchi Bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:55:11 +0000
Last year I've adopted a 7 1/2 y/o female that had no fur due to advanced
adrenal disease.  As she is too old for surgery we 've chosen the lupron
shot.

I was told that there was no side effects.  but about 3 hours later she
was throwing up a lot.  Very scary!!!  I took her back and the vet said
she had never seen a fuzzie react like that.  The ferret also had
diarrhea .

I'm not quite sure if it was the lupron, because my little girl was
living in a terrible environment.  She was under weight, therefore she
was too vulnerable.  Maybe the lupron just triggered something.

Best to all,
Noeli &  gang