From:
Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:20:13 -0500
>This is to the gal - who for whatever reason, got upset that a person
>who was looking to adopt some babies from her, did not want Sable ferts.
>Let me point something out to you.  If you went out to buy a new car -
>and knew that you wanted a green Chevy - but at the car lot - you found
>that all they had was yellow Fords, (which is the sales persons favorite
>color/car) - how would you feel if the sales person "chastised" you for
>not wanting a yellow ford - and then refused to sell you a car at all?"

It is abundantly clear as to why the person who wrote the above chose to
be anonymous.  How could you possibly compare a car to a ferret?  Frankly
I am more insulted by your comments than the original post regarding the
man who didn't want a sable.  My ferrets are my kids.  To say that they
are similar to cars is incredibly insulting.

Robin Hegge