From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:37:09 -0700
Excellent post!!!!!!!
What i'd like us all to know is "Where does a person buy an alarm like
that to alert you if the temp gets too high??"
WOW!

Our biggest fear of leaving our boat (we live on it) is that our A/C
will conk out!  Poor us,we may have to stay here,lol;)  The A/C's new
but that doesn't mean squat!!

We close everything up but the hatch & it gets very warm here without
the a/c.  Even in Wa the heat is hitting 85 and higher.We,being in the
bay,are in direct sun all day,so it would not take long for our kids to
expire;((

I'm mail you at home but i'm certain many of us would love the info!
So please elaborate??

Sending Thanks & Love!
Tara;-)