Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:14:48 -0400
In regards to your recent posts on the FML, I have to tell you that the
prices you're getting are it.  I also work as a veterinary technician,
and can tell you first hand that it's an incredibly expensive medication,
which is why veterinarians have it compounded; it is not cost effective
to keep it on the shelf, per se.  The price at my vet is about $140 (give
or take) for the 5 gram oral suspension; the vet has it compounded at
www.stokesrx.com.

Your best bet is just to go with what you've gotten.  Unfortunately, it's
very expensive.  As ferret owners, though, we learn to budget the costs
in.  <sigh!>

Monica and the Mexican Banditos -> Emilie, Jose, Arturo y Chavez

PS - the 5 gram suspension lasts my Chavez about 3 months; he is
on 0.1 ml twice daily.