From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:31:26 -0400
I'd like to thank all of you for your thoughtfulness & support.  I've had
several requests asking were to send donations.  This feels so weird.

Donations can of course be sent through S.O.S.  If you'd like to send
contributions that don't need a tax deduction, they can be sent directly
to:

FERRET BUSINESS of GA
c/o Juliana Quadrozzi
1403 Old Virginia Court
Marietta, GA  30067

The only way we can accept monetary donations is by check, which can be
made out directly to our vet - Riverview Veterinary Hospital - or to
FERRET BUSINESS of GA who has it's own account.

I think enough people on the FML know me over the years & have been
to my home to verify that FBoG is a legitimate, long-standing ferret
shelter/rescue.  FERRET BUSINESS of GA was founded in 2000, incorporated
as GA State nonprofit, & licensed by the GA Department of Agriculture.

I will post more about the Morehouse 17 as info is available.

Thank you all again.  You have touched my heart.

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
www.ferretbusiness.petfinder.com
770.984.1417  7-10pm