From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:46:54 +0200
Hello

greetings from Germany.  I need urgently your assistance and some
information.

My 6 year old ferret has a spleen tumor and is on Friday to be operated.
I already read on some sites, that can to be able be done it to ferret
also without their spleen completely well.  However I ask myself whether
it is to be borne so simple also at the age.

What can I do, so that the operation runs well?  Which I can do, so that
the recovery goes faster and it can to it better and I do not experience
bad surprises.  How does the operation go of?  Does it give somewhat,
what I my veterinary surgeon say, can, so that the risk can be lowered?

It would be beautiful, if someone can give me an answer to these
questions.

thanks.
Daniela