From:
Bridget Illian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:20:48 -0700
Wow, I have read about the gentleman with 70 ferrets to place -- who
doesn't seem to want to actually give any up.  I can't blame him.

I have just one, dear little ferret to find a home for, and this request
is for real.

She is about 3 /12 years old, an MF sable, and very sweet-tempered and
playful.  She's up-to-date on her shots and is in excellent health,
except for a little extra weight.  She loves dryer hoses and burrowing
under blankets, and licking my nose.

Since I adopted her 2 yrs ago, my financial situation and time
committments have changed for the worse, and as much as I hate it, I just
cannot provide her with the play, attention, security a ferret owner
ought to provide.  She deserves a better family.  I adopted her through
the Greater Chicago Ferret Association; they require any ferret adopted
from them to be brought straight back to them, not independently adopted
out.  So properly, anyone interested in adopting her will have to do so
through them - but I want very much to line up a home for her, before
taking her to a shelter, even such a good one.

Please contact me if you're interested, and and I hope we can work
this out with the GCFA.  She's a wonderful little weasle, who'd
brighten anyone's day, and just deserves better.  Thanks for everyone
understanding I'm trying to do this in her best interest - just when I
think I'm done crying over this, I surprise myself, but I just can't give
her the playtime she needs with my situation like it is.  Please help us
out!

Thanks,
Bridget, & Mimi, too.