From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:05:22 -0700
>If you are a ferret lover you may not want to see this.  The only way I
>would want to see it is to get the feeling and the info for myself.  I
>am done with Harry Potter

>>I am sorry, I know you are entitled to your opinion, but this is just
>>silly.  It's silly!  Does anyone know if there are lists out there
>>extremely offended by her characterization of snakes?  Anyone on rat
>>lists complaining about her obvious lack of information regarding the
>>average life span of rats? Anyone complaining on behalf of spiders, not
>>all of them are scary, they can be beneficial, there's no reason Ron
>>Weasley should be so frightened of them!

Come on, people, what can I say?  Lighten up.  I am hoping this original
post was written in half amusement, at some point you did shorthand
"laugh out loud"...really, does anyone seriously think there's any reason
to waste ten seconds on this topic?  Animals eat other animals in nature,
including us.  It happens.  Granted, hippogriffs do not exist in nature,
but I still say, get over it, nonetheless.

Minta