From:
Cheryl Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:30:48 -0400
This is certainly the best place to post, and to get advice on ferrets.
I received numerous replies both here on the board and to my email.  I
thank you all.  I have looked up some of the information I was given,
and will continue to do so.  Even though I have received my answer.
YES, Cheryl, CIGARETTE SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOUR ANIMALS.

I started out just opening the window, then I read more and I started
going outside to smoke.  Now that I know even more am going to try hard
to quit.  I don't want my little ones not to want me to hold them cause
I stink of cigarettes.  I love all the attention they give me.

Pray that I will get the will-power to stop smoking.  I will need it.

Thank you all for the great replies.  I really feel part of the family
now.

Cheryl ANN