Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:44:03 -0400
If anyone is looking for a sweet loving ferret that needs a home there is
one currently in the Millcreek Mall.  I do not advocate buying ferrets
and those who know me know I prefer to adopt a homeless ferret but this
guy is a sweetheart.  He is older, all alone, has a gray stripe down his
back against white fur and is a lover.  He groomed my face, pushing my
glasses away so he could lick my eyelids, nibbled my ears and was
extremely sweet and gentle.  He is marked down to $99.00 and I'd love to
see a ferret person get him who would be able to appreciate what he is.
I cannot take any more ferrets at this time or he would have come home
with me.

Laurel