From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:34:10 +0200
Sometimes I respond to questions placed on the FML, But I mail them to
the person who placed the question, then I look the next day to see what
other reactions are given, more often than not there are no reactions to
what seems to me to be a very important or interesting question, at first
this surprised me, but I suddenly realized, that like me other people
were probably mailing straight to the question asker instead of to the
FML, probably like me they are worried that someone on the list might
not agree and we would get anther flaming match.

And I wonder, how are we going to learn from each other if no one dares
give their opinion anymore

Food for though