From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:23:03 EDT
Hi everyone.

Wanted to let you know we will be announcing our Web Store soon.  Am
still loading products.  This will be a great way for us to pay the
Ferret Shelter Veterinary Bill!  We will have lots of Jewelry, some
Ferret Angels, Jewelry for dogs and cats (haven't figures out how to
keep a necklace on a ferret -- any ideas on this would be helpful)!
Some nice used Jewelry (donated by shelter volunteers).

The store won't be officially up until this Friday but if you want
preview go to:

Http://scifstore.com/
Go toward the end of the page and over on the right you will see
"Stores" Click on Stores and then scroll down till you see
Creature Speak Creations (then click on it).

One of our shelter helpers mother is an English teacher so she checks the
site daily for our grammar errors (needless to say I make a lot of them).
Anyway go visit us and let us know what you think.

Official opening will be this Friday the 23rd of August - so if you visit
before then and see errors please let us know.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter
A "NO KILL" shelter since January 1991

[Moderator's note: This seems to be a direct link to it:
http://332.scifstore.com/module/store/             BIG]