From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:12:18 EDT
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" [log in to unmask] Wrote:
>Jerri,
>Legion of Superferrets would like to donate ADV Avecon Quick Tests for
>testing of those 6 seniors.  Let me know where to send them.

I am here in Nebraska where these 6 ferrets are located.  I test with
United, and I have the supplies here.  The foster home that has these
ferrets is aware that I have offered my time and supplies, plus I will
help with the cost.  I just hope that United is used in this situation,
personally I don't trust the quick test.

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<