From:
Tracy McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:08:52 -0500
I am considering purchasing a Weezl Watchr Ferret Gate and am wondering
if any of y'all have any experience with this product.  I would like to
use one to separate my old ferrets from the young ones so that everyone
can run around at the same time.  A baby gate did not work for this
purpose as Savannah climbed it and went right over the top.  Any
feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Tracy

[Moderator's note: Caution is advised here.  While people who have one
like it, several people on the FML reported sending money for one but
not receiving it.  When I wrote to the manufacturer to check out the
claims I did not receive a reply.  Has anyone received one lately?  BIG]