Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:08:07 -0500
the past.

Now here is a fun thing I wrote many moons ago.

It is Sunday morning 6 am.  I have been going since 5.  Dad has the day
off so I am getting everyone up for an hour in the house before I have to
leave for church at 8:30.  I have day crew up running around, I am pretty
much finished cleaning cages in the FR so I am out at my desk to answer
my E-mail..... Now mind you I have 11 little bodies trying to remove my
socks for me, (I choose not to put on my shoes, I am still in my P J's).
I hear dad moving around upstairs at 6:40, I call up stairs to ask him
if he is working today.  The answer is yes!  so now I have 11 bodies to
collect up from the house, 4 out of the play pen, (day crew's cage is not
clean yet) and 4 bodies running around the play room before dad puts his
feet down stairs in 5 minutes.  Sigh Oh well, day crew will be easy to
find they have not been up that long so they are in the living room by
now tearing that apart.  BUT... I can not find them any where!  Now mind
you, I have the barrier up between the kitchen and the bathroom so they
are not behind the BR door sleeping.  I can not imagine where they all
are, I have looked in every box, every tent, all the blankets, including
my bed blankets, and they are no where!  Now my brain starts to process
the fact that they have not been chewing at my feet, climbing my legs,
or trying to help me answer my mail!  RED FLAG time!  They are into
trouble!!!!!!

During the winter months I keep the store door closed when the store is
closed so we do not have the cold from there coming into the kitchen.  I
take a chance that maybe I should look over the barrier to the store.
However, the barrier in DOWN, the door to the store is ajar just enough
for them to get out there but not enough for me to notice from my desk
chair..  I flip on the light, low and behold 10 bouncing bodies running,
jumping, catapulting off the walls, off the shelves, on my very high
stool behind the counter... Alicia they decided your hammies needed to
be removed from the hooks they were on, the no-scents knocked off the
shelves.  Well you can use your imagination, take it any where you want
to go with this and that is the way the store looks.  When they discover
they have been caught by mom this is time to play "catch me if you can"!
It has to be 50 degrees out there, I have stepped in the water they
dumped (kitchen water bowl) so now I am trying to round up the bouncing
bodies with wet cold feet!  Sure makes my day!

LOL you gotta love'em!  ( Po man was fast asleep in the corner of the
library, missing all the fun.

I hope you all enjoyed this one.
Brenda

Brenda Johnson