Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:17:54 -0500
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
This is to the gal - who for whatever reason, got upset that a person who
was looking to adopt some babies from her, did not want Sable ferts.  Let
me point something out to you.  If you went out to buy a new car - and
knew that you wanted a green Chevy - but at the car lot - you found that
all they had was yellow Fords, (which is the sales persons favorite
color/car) - how would you feel if the sales person "chastized" you for
not wanting a yellow ford - and then refused to sell you a car at all?
An off beat way to hopefully make you see that just because this guy
didn't want a sable fert - doesn't mean that he shouldn't have any at
all.  I would rather someone tell me that they don't want that particular
one, instead of them taking it - and then getting rid of it later - give
the guy and for that matter - everyone else a break.  They don't have to
like them just because you do - and who are you to judge them, based on
whether or not they like Sables?  Try to be fair - and think logically.
He sounds like a good guy - who's only problem was - he knew what he
wanted........

[KA]