From:
Steve Whitcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:41:16 -0500
I know this is an old topic, and everyone has their favorites, but wanted
to ask for opinions.

I've been feeding my ferrets mostly Shepard and Greene (sp?) ferret food,
mixed in with a bit of Marshall and a little vita vittles.  I like the
Sheppard and green, and they will eat any of the three w/o a problem.
However, as I am out of the other two brands, the last couple days
they've been eating exclusively S&G.  Tonight, I found most of the stool
was soft and light in color when I cleaned out the litter box.  This may
be a coincidence, but I had the same problem once before, and come to
think of it I think that was also when they were eating S&G only.

I have heard good things about totally ferret.  Any others you'd
recommend?  And not just what, but why?  What makes Totally Ferret better
than another brand?  Or marshal, or S&G, or whatever your favorite is?

Thanks for the insight,
Steve