From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:55:22 -0500
I went to your url and it said that you didn't have anything for sale.  I
hope you sold everything.

On another site there has been a lot of discussion about diabetes and
insulinoma and the use of glucomets.  I have few extra strips,and test
solution for the Freestyle monitor and I also have a another glucomiter.
It is an Ultimate, but no strips.  It only takes about the same amount of
blood, maybe a little more.  My doctor gave me my Freestyle.  I have been
a bad girl and haven't tested my blood sugar as much.  I also have a lot
of lancets.

If your shelter could use any of these things or think you could possibly
sell them at you store (web site).  It would be legal since they are sold
over the counter.  I would like to help one or two of you out.

Phyllis and the Wigglies: Generosity, Grace and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory: Faith, Hope, Constance, Charrity and Bandit