From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 21:01:23 -0700
The July 4th Donations for ADV Research Drive is on!

So far, we have raised $244.00!  I would like to say a very big thank you
to the generous people who have donated so far!

Jeannie Nielsen, Linda Fraser, Katrina Owens, Cathy Arnett,
Julie Pressey, Sandy Repper, Mildred Rutherford, Julie Cameron,
Linda Zerillo, Trish Black, Diddy Wheeler, Lynlee Larson, Fran Brown,
Sue Winter, and Kat Parsons

I will be accepting donations until July 15th.  If you have a spare
dollar or two and you would like to see an end to Aleutians Disease in
ferrets, please send it to me and I will forward it, along with the rest
of the donations, to the University of Georgia.  There, it will be used
to help aid in the cost of research and hopefully, we will soon have a
vaccine that will protect our ferrets from this deadly disease.

A dollar by itself won't do much, but when placed with all the other
dollars, it turns into a nice sum and our ferrets are the ones who
will benefit!

To make a donation, please make your check out to:
The University Foundation
and mail it to me:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road