Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:07:39 -0400
From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
I wasnt going to post this story but I thought every one could use a
laugh.  Last week a took a group of ferrets to the vet to get their
distemper shots, since they already have their rabies shots.  Purdy girl
was my spoiled girl who likes to be held or she will bite on her carrier
or cage until you get her out!!  So the ferrets and I were in the room
waiting for the vet to come back in the room, all the other ones were in
carriers except Purdy she was in my arm!!

Well I had to go pee, so I told the vet tech I would be right back, so
Purdy went with me.  I thought to myself what am I going to do with her
once I am in the bathroom??  I checked the floors for holes and cracks
and put the trash can up on the sink.  No holes or cracks, so I sat her
down on the floor, she back up in the corner and she went potty also.  I
cleaned up her mess, then washed my hands.

As we walked back past the waiting room three people were smiling and
snickering at us, then one of them said she sure is spoiled isnt she.!!

Mom (Ada and Purdy Girl)

Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers:
http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html