Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:52:24 -0700
From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for looking at the Ferricade!  As long as people want
them, more will be listed on Ebay on a regular basis.

I wanted to share something with y'all!  Today I had to clean the ferret
room really well (for company, not just for sanitation!), so I put the
ferrets in the playroom and set to work.  An hour later, the fuzz butts
had apparently exhausted themselves.  We have 10 in.  diameter plastic
mailing tubes that they play in, and when I went into the playroom to
fetch the fuzz butts, that is what I saw, literally!  Fuzz butts!  At
either end of one of the plastic tubes I saw the back end of a ferret.
At first I thought they were playing and would disappear, but upon closer
inspection it was nap time.  They had just flopped down while staring
each other down from either end of the tube and both fell asleep!  I am
ashamed to say that my hysterical laughter disturbed them, though!

Silly fuzzies!
Hug yours for me!
-Christine
with Mab and Dustbin