From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:41:08 -0400
I just wanted to go a bit off topic here.  I usually read all the posts
in the digest and send condolences and prayers but this has been an
extremely rough summer with the passing of my dad and my beloved dog
Toto plus moving into my fathers house and not having email for awhile so
I have slipped badly and have not been able to keep up with the posts.
To all of you with sick or babies at the bridge I just want to add my
prayers and love to all of you.  Many of you were very supportive to me
during some rough times I have had recently and I thank God there are
people in the animal world that care about others...

love and dooks from
Marla and the Woolrich gang